This picture was taken the same day as the one in the header picture. Irene is my friend; has been my friend for 60 years. We still keep in touch. We both celebrated our 50th Wedding Anniversaries this year. She got married two weeks before I did. I was her maid of honor. She was my matron of honor. We both married preachers. She and her husband were missionaries in Brazil for almost 50 years. They live in Oregon now. Wednesday, August 13, 2008
ME, THE CHIEF & IRENE
This picture was taken the same day as the one in the header picture. Irene is my friend; has been my friend for 60 years. We still keep in touch. We both celebrated our 50th Wedding Anniversaries this year. She got married two weeks before I did. I was her maid of honor. She was my matron of honor. We both married preachers. She and her husband were missionaries in Brazil for almost 50 years. They live in Oregon now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a blessing to have a long time friend!
ReplyDelete~Kelli
What a sweeet story behind the pictures. You still look like those pictures to me.
ReplyDeleteHello Charlotte,
ReplyDeleteThanks for your kind comment on my boullion rose buds on the smocked daygown. I can't wait to get the construction further along. I am going to my friend's house tomorrow to get some help from her on the daygown! :)
I love the picture of you and your friend - such a precious blessing to be able to maintain friendship with a person for 60 years!!!!
Blessings!
Charlotte, I just love this picture, and the header one also! What a blessing, to have such a good friend after all these years!
ReplyDelete~Rhonda :)
That is such a nice photo, just like the one in the header :) You were blessed with a very good friend :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a nice treasure to have this picture. I still have a friend that I've known almost since we were born. Our parents were best friends. She lives in CA. So, I never get to see her. But, we do keep in contact with email. So, I do understand you're relationshio with your dear friend. I think we are really blessed to have lifelong frinds.
ReplyDeleteHugs, Terrie