You never know who you might run into at the Five & Diner. We went there for dinner the other night and look who we ran into. Elvis was there too but Hubby chose Marilyn to have his picture taken with.
I remember those old miners at Knotts ...we use to love playing there.... remember it was free to get in.... Love love your new look... it is so CUTE...... HUgs Linda
What a catchy name for a diner and the photo of Marilyn and your dh is so cute! Love the colors you've chosen for your new look. Very eye-catching! hugs))
Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get. Hugs & Blessings, Charlotte
I hope you got a picture snuggling up to Elvis after that! :)
ReplyDeleteAnswer to above comment. No, but I should have. Maybe next time.
ReplyDeleteI remember those old miners at Knotts ...we use to love playing there.... remember it was free to get in....
ReplyDeleteLove love your new look... it is so CUTE......
HUgs
Linda
Charlotte I LOVE your new look :)
ReplyDeleteI love your new look, it is SO~~~ pretty. Cute picture of your husband!
ReplyDeleteginger
What a catchy name for a diner and the photo of Marilyn and your dh is so cute!
ReplyDeleteLove the colors you've chosen for your new look. Very eye-catching!
hugs))