Tuesday, August 12, 2008

WHERE I SPEND A LOT OF TIME























I'm glad people are still visiting Spiritual Sundays and making comments. You might want to check back there occasionally to see if others have posted  something to share. Actually if there is something on your heart of a spiritual nature that you would like to share, Mr. Linky is always there for you to sign in. You don't have to wait until Sunday. A new Mr. Linky will be up again on Saturday. In the meantime, if you want to join the sharing, go ahead and sign the last Mr. Linky. One person did this yesterday I am happy to report. There is also a You Tube video on Spiritual Sundays that I posted yesterday.

6 comments:

  1. I love the look of your blog, love the colors and what a great picture…
    such a pretty girl..

    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so nice to have a place that is just for you to work and do your blogging.
    I like the new pic of you on your profile. It's so pretty.
    The pic at the top of your blog, in younger yrs., is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your desk is so tidy, I love it! I can't wait to have a tidy office again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read your comments on Lorie's blog (Joyful Sister) so I thought I would say Hi! Most of my blogging friends are much younger than I am so to see a blogger in my age bracket was rather refreshing!
    I noticed in your profile that you were church secretary for 10 years. I was church secretary in my church for 7 years and also secretary for Bible Study Fellowship. I LOVED being in BSF.

    I also read the Plastic Pearls story. Beautiful!

    Cute picture of you at Knott's Berry Farm. :)

    mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can only wish my desk look that clean. That is something I need to work on! Your just a pretty today as you were in that picture! I hope I age as graceful as you have!
    ginger

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your desk is so neat! I like it.

    My husband grew up in southern California but has been in cold climates for most of the past 22 years since marrying me! We spent three years near Tulsa. His sister lives near Phoenix.

    ~Susan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte