I am so blessed by Spiritual Sundays, I get up early, drink my coffee and try to visit everyone. During the week when I need to be lifted, I stop by again.
Some wonderful verses and reminders He is always there if we seek Him.
thanks for coming by... my head is reeling with the fear of Gustav and I pray those in its path are being smart and evacuating as requested. come by again, it was great hearing from you!
i like JM's choice for vp, so far everything i've read impresses me that she may be a very good leader and decision maker
Blessings Charlotte! I love these verses! I love Jeremiah as my guiding verses. John 8 as my freeing verse! John 14 the first verse I teach in English and Spanish classes! And I need James 1:5 every day...more wisdom of God!
You were too quick for me...I was adding the Spiritual Sunday part when you visited but your comment still works so bless you for your words and visit! I love the same book of Max that you mentioned!
Jeremiah 29:11 has been my life verse--it has so much meaning for me.
And I love thinking about wisdom--one of the women in my church signs her emails with "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"
Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get. Hugs & Blessings, Charlotte
Just knowing God brings me much comfort.These are wonderful scritures,and great scriptures to share with others.
ReplyDeleteThank-you
Ginger
Powerful scriptures...so helpful in our Christian walk.
ReplyDeleteGood Morning Charlotte,
ReplyDeleteI am so blessed by Spiritual Sundays, I get up early, drink my coffee and try to visit everyone. During the week when I need to be lifted, I stop by again.
Some wonderful verses and reminders He is always there if we seek Him.
Have a Blessed Sonday!
Hugs,
Kathi :)
thanks for coming by...
ReplyDeletemy head is reeling with the fear of Gustav and I pray those in its path are being smart and evacuating as requested.
come by again, it was great hearing from you!
i like JM's choice for vp, so far everything i've read impresses me that she may be a very good leader and decision maker
Blessings Charlotte! I love these verses! I love Jeremiah as my guiding verses. John 8 as my freeing verse! John 14 the first verse I teach in English and Spanish classes! And I need James 1:5 every day...more wisdom of God!
ReplyDeleteYou were too quick for me...I was adding the Spiritual Sunday part when you visited but your comment still works so bless you for your words and visit! I love the same book of Max that you mentioned!
I hope you and your family are having a blessed Sunday, Charlotte!
ReplyDelete~Kelli
You have shared some of my favorite Bible verses today. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteThis uplifted me this morning!!! Thanks for sharing what God laid on your heart!
ReplyDeleteKJ
Jeremiah 29:11 has been my life verse--it has so much meaning for me.
ReplyDeleteAnd I love thinking about wisdom--one of the women in my church signs her emails with "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"
Love,
Kate.