Friday, August 15, 2008

FRIDAY SHOW & TELL at DOLLS DOLLS DOLLS


I'm doing my Friday Show & Tell over on my Doll blog again today. I hope you will go there and check it out.


Just a "gentle" reminder. Spiritual Sundays is coming up. Again, Mr. Linky will be available by noon Pacific Time on Saturday for those who like to get a head start on their Spiritual Sunday post. 

3 comments:

  1. Good Morning,

    I hope yours is a lovely one at that! Mine began with a nice steady rain that lasted for 3 hours. It was music to my ears. The temps since our return from Ontario haven't been too bad. In fact, we're slated for more rain this weekend and a high temp of only 80 degrees this Sunday! So much for global warming!!! Ha Ha!

    Thanks for visiting and the "chat". I will probably resume s&T in mid-September once again. Next Friday I will be in San Antonio with my best friend Brenda at a Beth Moore conference. Then on Sept 5th, Dave & I leave for a 2 week Fall trip to Yellowstone & Glacier NP's.

    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Hugs,
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Evening Charlotte! I love your new header, it's precious.

    Hugs,
    Kathi :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dolls are so dreamy....really works of art..
    HUgs
    Linda
    Love those dots.. cute cute

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte