Saturday, August 30, 2008

whatzit?


What in the world is this? It's just Charlotte playing around with a new program on my computer called lineform. I know I will have a lot of fun with this but huh oh, more time spent at the computer. I definitely won't forget about Spiritual Sundays however. It's that time of the week again. 

3 comments:

  1. Your computer is GREAT! It has so many fun things.
    I am looking forward to our S.S
    ginger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you gone on line Scrabble. Talk about a time gussler! You new program looks interesting. Have a good labor day weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To each his own, or her own. I need to get back to my yarn. Becky brought home another CAR LOAD of yarn from a thrift store yesterday for me. She did have room for the children.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte