Same here. And what frustrates me even more is there is no way to contact them. If ever you could really talk to someone, you might know what is going on. I guess it is the Lord's way of making us take a breathe and do something else for a bit. Don't get me wrong though, I wish it would get fixed!
Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get. Hugs & Blessings, Charlotte
Same here. And what frustrates me even more is there is no way to contact them. If ever you could really talk to someone, you might know what is going on. I guess it is the Lord's way of making us take a breathe and do something else for a bit. Don't get me wrong though, I wish it would get fixed!
ReplyDeleteI need to make an appointment, I always put it off to long.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day,
ginger
I hope your visit to the dentist went well. I like your cartoon. I am doing better each day but it has been slow.
ReplyDelete