Saturday, August 23, 2008

SPIRITUAL SUNDAYS

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Photobucket

From time to time, I find that I need to remind myself of the truth in the above graphic. I think this scripture pretty well speaks for itself as does the following one.

Isaiah 41:13 For I am the Lord, Your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, do not fear; I will help you.


12 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this wonderful promise of God's! :)

    ~Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isaish 41:13 is one of my favorite verses. Just knowing He holds us in His rightous right hand has been a comfort to me through many scary times. I think of this verse and do not fear.

    Hugs!
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful verse.I also need to remind myself of this.
    ginger

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both verses help us to have complete assurance in God's power and in His desire to bless His people.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good, happy Sunday to you Charlotte! What a glorious way for me to 'wake up' this fine day. You're an inspiration! I love this blog entry.

    And I want to also thank you for the wonderful award and such kind words you left for me. That truly made my day brighter.

    I'll be sure to add this to my blog. I'm about to go out for my daily walk and then out for our Sunday Brunch...so I'll add it in the morning as I don't do much online time on Sundays.

    Have a peaceful day today. And thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blessings Charlotte...I love how your graphic bit by bit revealed God's power in this great verse from Jeremiah and I love Isaiah's reminder that Our Lord extends His right hand telling me not to fear for He will help me (and you)! Thanks so much for your hosting Spiritual Sunday! It is a blessing!
    May you enjoy Spiritual Sunday and all the Lord has for you and yours this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's one of the scriptures that the Lord gave me to hold on to when I was going thru my 2 times of barrenness before my girls were born. He is so good, isn't He!
    Have a great week.
    Brenda :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What wonderful scriptures. Thank you so much and thanks for Spiritual Sundays. I am blessed by my visit here

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good scriptures, Charlotte. We all need to have more faith in God and lean on Him more in time of trouble as well as in the good times.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Charlotte,
    Happy Sunday, One of my favorite scriptures that has helped me throught the darkest moments. It has never failed to comfort me.

    Hugz Lorie

    ReplyDelete
  11. His ever presense is one of the wonders of Him.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is a wonderful verse to meditate on!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte