

I believe in Miracles and dreams that will come true,
And I believe in happiness and friendship, through and through
I believe that when you cry your tears are not in vain,
And when you're sad and lonely someone knows that you're in pain.
I believe that when we laugh a sparkle starts to shine,
And before you know these sparks will spread
From more hearts than just mine.
I believe the gifts you have are there for you to share
And when you give them from the heart, the whole world knows you care.
I believe that if you give, even just to one,
That gift will grow in magnitude before the day is done.
I believe that comfort comes from giving part of me,
And if I share with others, there's more for all to see.
I believe that love is still the greatest gift of all,
And when its given from the heart, Love will conquer all.
Author: B.J. Morbitzer
OK, I posted a story for the Spiritual Sundays. Will post at the SS when website is up.
ReplyDeleteNice--good poem!! Thanks for telling me about the freeze on the blogs!! Man, that is a pain--I wonder how or why they think certain ones are spam??
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful poem!
ReplyDeleteThank-you,
ginger
What a beautiful poem!
ReplyDeleteI keep forgetting to mention how much I love your header photo...just beautiful!
Hugs!
Kat
Oh, I like this!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderfully blessed Sunday!
KJ
Thank you for sharing this beautiful poem. It is very inspiring.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing this poem. When I read this line -
ReplyDeleteI believe that when you cry your tears are not in vain,
it reminded me of a scripture I read in the Bible that God saves our tears in a bottle. I must look that one up.
Thank you for sharing.
Beautiful poem. Thank you for sharing. I think this meme you've started is a wonderful thing, so I'm spreading the word on both my blogs! :-)
ReplyDeleteHow inspiring is your lovely poem Charlotte. I have been so blessed by today's Spiritual Sunday, everyone of them. I am thankful I can return for a visit if I need an extra lift during the week.
ReplyDeleteHave a glorious Sonday!
Hugs,
Kathi :)
Hi Charlotte - I just don't know how to do this link thingy for the Spiritual Sundays.....I had a great thing to add, but I am confused as to how to do it. I know I must seem like a dimwhit....but I will keep trying. We had the most wonderful speaker at church this morning....Philip Cameron who has started "Stella's House" in Muldova. He brought 8 girls from "Stella's House" and we had a chance to hear each of them speak briefly. It was absolutely awesome. They were orphans and now are all saved and spoke about someone who loves them very much even though they didn't have parents who did. His name is Jesus. It was a great service that truly did my heart good. God Bless!
ReplyDeleteDebbie
I always enjoy visiting your blog~ and so have enjoyed the Spirtual Sunday blogs...many hugs.
ReplyDeleteI love this poem, Charlotte. It is beautiful. Thank you for sharing it.
ReplyDeleteYou can just leave both names on Mr. Linky.
Have a good week.
Betty