Those are so sweet! I like them too. It's late here it is 10:08, we just got home it has been a long day. Hugsginger
I like them too.....I adore Bambi...and flower. YOu have a very sweet blog. Thank-you for the visit. cherry
those are cute!!!
I am back from the Beth Moore conference in San Antonio. Back to the real world and work. My son starts school today (Senior in high school)....I know how a little something special can go a long way!Have a wondrous week!Connie
You sparkle!!!Susan
I love skunks! May I use this photo?
People are the most precious relationships, aren't they? Thanks for those thoughts.
What a sweet post, Charlotte! But I am not surprised, as you are a SWEET person! :)Blessings!
Very cute post...I use to have a pet skunk when I was a teen...Her name was Poppy...and she was precious.....Louise
These things are sweet!! Just like you!!! Hugs, Terrie
I got excited for a minute I had a man on my blog hehe. Then I read it was about my skunk lol. I figured it out.Thanks though,Brenda
That's very true ! and then you can choose your friends, family you just inherit !
Yeap and it is your BLOG TOO!! Sandy
Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.Hugs & Blessings,Charlotte
Those are so sweet! I like them too. It's late here it is 10:08, we just got home it has been a long day.
ReplyDeleteHugs
ginger
I like them too.....I adore Bambi...and flower. YOu have a very sweet blog. Thank-you for the visit. cherry
ReplyDeletethose are cute!!!
ReplyDeleteI am back from the Beth Moore conference in San Antonio. Back to the real world and work. My son starts school today (Senior in high school)....
ReplyDeleteI know how a little something special can go a long way!
Have a wondrous week!
Connie
You sparkle!!!
ReplyDeleteSusan
I love skunks! May I use this photo?
ReplyDeletePeople are the most precious relationships, aren't they? Thanks for those thoughts.
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet post, Charlotte! But I am not surprised, as you are a SWEET person! :)
ReplyDeleteBlessings!
Very cute post...
ReplyDeleteI use to have a pet skunk when I was a teen...
Her name was Poppy...and she was precious.....
Louise
These things are sweet!! Just like you!!! Hugs, Terrie
ReplyDeleteI got excited for a minute I had a man on my blog hehe. Then I read it was about my skunk lol. I figured it out.Thanks though,Brenda
ReplyDeleteThat's very true ! and then you can choose your friends, family you just inherit !
ReplyDeleteYeap and it is your BLOG TOO!! Sandy
ReplyDelete