I did my Show & Tell today on my Dolls Dolls Dolls blog. I hope you will go there to see it. 
And, of course, now a reminder!
Another week has gone by and it is time to be thinking about
You may want to go there now if you haven't visited there in a few days. There is a new post with a picture of Ruthie with her award for being the first to participate in the new Spiritual Sundays blog. Congratulations Ruthie.
Y'know, I've been meaning to ask you this when I stop by and view all your adorable doll making and keep forgetting to do so...so, I hadda come back to ask---
ReplyDeleteDo you sell these dolls?
"Inquiring minds wanna know!"
What a nice picture of Ruthie. What a great give away.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
ginger
Thanks for the links, Charlotte. I will visit there.
ReplyDeleteHope you have a good weekend.
Hi Charlotte,Thanks so much for visitng my blog.
ReplyDeleteThanks also for the invite to Spiritual sundays. I will consider it. I may just leave it it for a bit as I just signed to do Simple Woman, and I am so new to this kind of thing. worried about making an error, or forgetting somthing. so i'll get going on the simple Woman one and get back to you on Spiritual sundays, if that's ok with you?
Hope you are having a nice weekend.
Your blog is so colourful, pretty and food for the soul!
Bless you
Sandra nz