I'm so glad you joined our blog party! I enjoyed the slide show. You have a lovely home. I really like those arched doorways. Your kitchen looks so bright and cheery. And all those bookshelves are wonderful! Thank you so much for sharing it with us. -Julia :-)
You have a beautiful home. It's so bright and cheery. The entry way just invites you in. Your book shelves - like us, you have such a great array of wonderful reading material! Thanks for sharing. Hugs.
Your home is beautiful. I especially like the breakfast corner. You probably do not call it that but I couldn't come up with another name. It really makes a statement. You have a lovely home.
Oh pretty, pretty!!! It's all so open, white and beautiful! Love the book case too [as I'm an avid reader] And the spanish tiled roof...so southwestern.
Charlotte - Ceekay...I just have a question....since you are in AZ too. I am having problems with the Blog Roll. I know you have it also. I can never find out where to contact anyone at Blogger. Do you notice that sometimes it just doesn't work or is it just me?? Thanks
Charlotte - me again...like right now I cannot see my blogroll, but if I go to layout it is there. I have cleaned my computer, restarted it...this seems to come and go. I LOVE Blogroll. I wish they had a contact place. I did go to the questions, but this question was asked and there was no answer. Thanks for answering so quickly...I guess I will just quit till morning. Can't remember all the addresses to go on my own....
Hello Charlotte, This is my first visit to your blog and I loved it. so peaceful, serene and inviting. I loved your picture slides. The babydoll room is simply elegant. I will be visiting again. bless you, Sandra in New Zealand
Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get. Hugs & Blessings, Charlotte
WOW! That is so beautiful! Your home has always been one of my favorite places to visit.
ReplyDeleteThank-you for the tour,
ginger
P.S I have never heard Hooked on Houses I will have to clike on it and see.
I'm so glad you joined our blog party! I enjoyed the slide show. You have a lovely home. I really like those arched doorways. Your kitchen looks so bright and cheery. And all those bookshelves are wonderful! Thank you so much for sharing it with us. -Julia :-)
ReplyDeleteI can hardly wait to see everyones post tomorrow. Love your big beautiful rooms.
ReplyDeleteYou have a beautiful home. It's so bright and cheery. The entry way just invites you in.
ReplyDeleteYour book shelves - like us, you have such a great array of wonderful reading material!
Thanks for sharing.
Hugs.
Your home is beautiful. I especially like the breakfast corner. You probably do not call it that but I couldn't come up with another name. It really makes a statement. You have a lovely home.
ReplyDeleteYou have such a lovely home. And you are great at decorating it and making it look warm and inviting. Thanks for sharing
ReplyDeleteYou have such a lovely home. And you are great at decorating it and making it look warm and inviting. Thanks for sharing
ReplyDeleteOh pretty, pretty!!! It's all so open, white and beautiful! Love the book case too [as I'm an avid reader] And the spanish tiled roof...so southwestern.
ReplyDeleteGreat tour Charlotte
Hi I just wanted to come by and say hello. I hop you are doing well.
ReplyDeleteYOU ARE THE CLEVEREST!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou have a GORGEOUS house, goodness :)
ReplyDeleteYour home is just lovely. You have beautiful things and I know you are enjoying all that God has blessed you with.
ReplyDeleteHave a good week.
What an incredible home you have, how wonderful you've shared it :).
ReplyDeleteHave a blessed evening!
Kathi :)
Charlotte - Ceekay...I just have a question....since you are in AZ too. I am having problems with the Blog Roll. I know you have it also. I can never find out where to contact anyone at Blogger. Do you notice that sometimes it just doesn't work or is it just me?? Thanks
ReplyDeleteCharlotte - me again...like right now I cannot see my blogroll, but if I go to layout it is there. I have cleaned my computer, restarted it...this seems to come and go. I LOVE Blogroll. I wish they had a contact place. I did go to the questions, but this question was asked and there was no answer. Thanks for answering so quickly...I guess I will just quit till morning. Can't remember all the addresses to go on my own....
ReplyDeleteYou have an absolutely beautiful home!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteHello Charlotte,
ReplyDeleteThis is my first visit to your blog and I loved it. so peaceful, serene and inviting.
I loved your picture slides. The babydoll room is simply elegant.
I will be visiting again.
bless you,
Sandra in New Zealand