I did my Show & Tell post this time on my new doll blog. You can click here to go there if you wish to.
Tomorrow is "launch day" for the new Spiritual Sundays sharing blog. Ginger and I are very excited about this new blog and we hope you are, or will be too. If you haven't ventured there yet, you may click on the picture to take you there for a preview and be sure to go back tomorrow to participate.
Hi Charlotte, I wanted to add you to my blog~roll, hope you don't mind! I love stopping in for a visit to you encouraging, pretty blog! :) ~Rhonda
ReplyDeleteI hope you get a good participation.
ReplyDeleteSmiles.
Thanks for your comments on my blog about my knee problems. That's why Dr doesn't really want to do the arthroscopic surgery - said by removing some of the meniscus (which cushions the bones), it may be painful from bone on bone. And even if the m. is torn, it can help protect the bones. So just have to wait and see, I guess. Ah me. Anyhow, thanks for your prayers.
ReplyDeleteI can't get into my blog tonight. Evidently there's a problem with some blogs that makes them look like spam, so can't open it. Don't know if it's my computer or the blog.
Smiles.