Thursday, August 28, 2008

DOLLS DOLLS DOLLS

Show and Tell
Guess what? I'm doing this week's Show & Tell on my Dolls Dolls Dolls blog again. I appreciate all the nice comments I have received about my dolls. When I made them back in the 80's I never dreamed I'd be sharing them with the world in a few years. I'm still "blown away" by computers and the www. 

And, of course, another reminder that Spiritual Sundays is coming up again. 

6 comments:

  1. Good morning,

    I am still running one step behind these days but that's okay, at least I'm still in the race! I like the picture on your previous post. It looks like the buildings were photo-shooped out in your daughter's framed picture. I have framed photos of my mother around too, I think she's gorgeous and obviously your daughter feels the same way about you!

    Blessings!
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning...I am bj and so glad to meet you. Not sure where I got your name but...here I am, just the same.
    I've just got started reading your blog but can see we have a lot in common.
    Come see me sometime and I'll be back to read all your postings soon...
    love, bj

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just joined this Friday Show and Tell today too. Hopefully it will be fun to do. I will always love dolls no matter how old God lets me get...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Charlotte, I have a MUCH better photo up of John and Sarah...You'll like it. Come on over and get it....
    love bj

    ReplyDelete
  5. Charlotte, you make such beautiful dolls. What talent. You may have told us before, but do you also make their little outfits? If so, you sew beautifully as wel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good evening Charlotte, I am going to read all about your dolls in the morning with my cup of coffee...I am a lover of dolls and babies and have a collection of dolls..I will share some with you later.Have a wonderful week-end.. Hugs, Baba

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte