

When I visited Beachkat's blog she had received these two lovely awards, and she said she wanted to pass them on to all her blogging friends who regularly visit her blog and make comments. Since I consider myself one of those friends, I decided to accept the awards, and I want to do the same thing. There are many of you who visit my blog and make comments on a regular basis. I would like for you to have these awards too. You know who you are. If you have not visited Beachkat's blog, you should do yourself a favor and go there. It is one of my favorite places to visit.
Well guess what? You have another one. A very special one. It's on my Thursday blog entry. You'll need to scroll down a bit [after the Thursday 13] and you'll find it.
ReplyDelete:o)
what a great award! And it looks like you have another great one for tomarrow. Your blog is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
ginger
Congratulations on your awards! You are so deserving.
ReplyDeleteI will gladly accept them for my blog and thank you very much.
Hope you're having a good week.
Charlotte,
ReplyDeleteI followed a link from Hootin' Anni's and explored your blog a little. I visited your Doll Blog and must say, you are a very talented lady. I love porcelain dolls and you have done a great job with the ones I saw. I love the little one laying in the bed.
Congrats on the awards. From what I've seen tonight, you are certainly deserving.
It was very nice to meet you.
Blessings,
Mary
Hi Charlotte, I'm back and trying to get caught up with my blogging! I really liked your Spiritual Sunday post! ...and your little birdies below are too cute!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the awards! ~Rhonda :)
Hi Charlotte,
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful way of sharing these awards, Thank you for the blessing.
Thank you for allowing me to be a part of spiritual sundays.
Hugz Lorie