Thursday, September 24, 2009

WE SEE WHAT WE WANT TO SEE

President Obama said he wasn't paying too much attention to these people. Most of the TV news didn't pay any attention to them at all. Oh, I think they knew what was going on. They just didn't report it because they didn't want too many people to find out about it.



The Tea Party Express will be rolling again. Will congress see it? Will the President see it? If they do it will be on Fox News. They won't likely see it on any of the "Alphabet channels". Possibly CNN will cover it (slightly).

Did you know there was an official blog for the Tea Party Express? Here's the link. http://teapartyexpress.wordpress.com/ You can find the schedule there.

5 comments:

  1. HI Charlotte...Very good points...I don't think it's the government that has their heads in the sand...they know exactly what they're doing, at least in the white house...at least some of our congressional leaders are finally waking up...but its the public that has their heads in the sand. I can understand it, though, because I was also very trusting of our government til now. All we can do is what you are doing...continue to shed some light on the truth, and hope that we can move the heart of God for His people, and delay the inevitable a little longer. Either that, or "Come, Lord Jesus, Come", and soon.

    God bless you,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is like people are under a spell. Now our "president" isn't supporting Israel. We know what God's Word says about those who don't bless Israel.

    Did you know about the Muslims meeting to pray at the Capitol building tomorrow?

    You're right about the Tea Parties. Hannity is about the only place you can find the truth about what is going on.

    Thanks for posting this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe our spiritual enemies are very much active that's why a lot of people, even Christians are blinded. I was just thinking as I prayed to the Lord, "what happened to having the righteous anger like Yours Lord?" Christians don't want to be angry and not promote violence, why not when God wants us to love...But how about being angry that pertains to the sins that the Lord despise?...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Charlotte!!!
    I have been to one tea party here in Az, and the next time there is another, we should go together!!!!
    This administration is failing the American people, the ones that count anyway!!!
    The red areas won by JOhn Mccain are the largest part, he just could not carry the inner cities where the recipients of all his hand outs live.
    Please let us Pray for our country because if we turn our backs to Israel, it is over for us.
    hugs,
    jamie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Charlotte,
    Agree with all of the above comments! My two son-in-laws went to the event in DC on 9/12 and were part of that enormous crowd. They said it was awe inspiring to be with that many like-minded people! Wake up America before it is too late!


    Hugs,
    Jean

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte