Wednesday, September 30, 2009

OVER THE TOP AWARD

I didn't think I would have anything to post today. but guess what? I just visited Debbie's Heart Choices blog and found out I had an award with rules to go with it. She said she hated rules. So do I, but I'll try to follow them this time. Thank you Debbie, I think, LOL. Debbie is not only a blogging friend, she's an AZ blogger who I had the privilege of meeting in person this past summer, and a Facebook friend too. She has a beautiful blog and she is a beautiful person.

This a survey I have to fill out. One word? That will be a challenge.

Rules
1. You Can Only Use One Word!
2. Pass this along to 6 of your favorite bloggers!
3. Alert them that you have given them this award!
4. Have Fun!

The Fun Part


1. Where is your cell phone? purse
2. Your hair? white
3. Your mother? heaven
4. Your father? deceased
5. Your favorite food? bread
6. Your dream last night? forgot
7. Your favorite drink? water
8. Your dream/goal? heaven
9. What room are you in? bedroom
10. Your hobby? blogging
11. Your fear? health
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? here
13. Where were you last night? bed
14. Something that you aren’t? sad
15. Muffins? Yum
16. Wish list item? Photoshop
17. Where did you grow up? CA
18. Last thing you did? breathed
19. What are you wearing? capris
20. Your TV? large
21. Your pets? none
22. Friends? family
23. Your life? good
24. Your mood? happy
25. Missing someone? mother
26. Vehicle? BMW
27. Something you’re not wearing? shoes
28. Your favorite store? Macy's
29. Your favorite color? pink
30. When was the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? yesterday
32. Your best friend? Clif
33. One place that I go to over and over? church
34. One person who emails me regularly? Williams
35. Favorite place to eat? home

and now I get to pass this award onto 6 of my favorite bloggers:

Sally at Smiling Sally

9 comments:

  1. OH~~~ Thank-you, the next time I blog I will do this. It will be fun. It seem like I don't have to many blogging friends anymore since I don't post daily. It's kinda sad to see how many bloggers stop visiting my blog since we started SS. Your new blog layout is very pretty, I love it.
    Have a blessed day,
    Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Charlotte,
    Oh, you're so sweet to think of me! Congratulations on yet another award! See how everyone loves you? I will try to post about this in the next couple of days. Thank you for the award, my dear friend, and have a beautiful day.

    Blessings & hugs,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Charlotte, I will try to get the questions answered in the next couple of days. I appreciate you thinking of me. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Charlotte,
    Thank you for this neat award! I've done this before in an email and it IS hard to answer in only one word! I will try to answer these in the next couple of days but may have to post beginning of next week.

    Love 'n' Hugs,
    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Charlotte, I was going to stop by and tell you about the award but you beat me to it. But I'm glad you did and that you're so quick. I loved reading your list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wasn't this fun? I was going to put down home also for my favorite place to eat! It's the safest!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, I think. I could not get your blog to fully open no matter what! Finally, in frustration, I went to the giver of the award; her blog wouldn't open, so I went to the one who gave it to her! THEN, I was able to grab the award!

    Now, I'm going to watch Jay Leno!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations and GOD BLESS!
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Charlotte!!
    Have a fantastic Thursday!

    Hugs,
    Lynn♥

    ~Let Freedom Ring~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte