Monday, September 21, 2009

I LEARNED SOMETHING NEW

I visited Hootin' Anni's blog today. I had not been there in awhile. I should go there more often. She has a very interesting blog and I usually learn something. At the very bottom of her blog she gave instructions on how to do a mouse over so that the title of a picture appears. I tried it. It works. Here's an example. Put the mouse over my picture and you will see my name.


5 comments:

  1. Very impressive; maybe I need to visit her blog. I'm always up for learning something new. Thanks Charlotte and that's a cute photo of you.

    Blessings,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Charlotte...great picture, even without your name! It's nice to learn how to do something new...I've learnd a trememdous amount about my computer and my camera since blogging...I'm even impressing my techie son and grandkids!

    God bless!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL PHOTO!!!!!!

    I'm happy to read your comment this morning. And, I'm VERY pleased that my instructions were clear enough for someone to understand. I know sometimes my wording can be 'non constructive'. LOL

    Stop by again, soon. Happy Fall!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't it funny....you taught me something new and now you are learning something new....I love how the LORD works :)

    You are such a guru! or should I say tech-i.....Thanks for always wanting to learn new things and sharing with us!

    Bless you Charlotte!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!!
    I so need help learning new things, so I will for sure pop over there!!!!
    I have always wandered how to do that!!!
    thanks for sharing!!
    hugs,
    jamie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte