Monday, September 28, 2009

THANK YOU KIRK CAMERON


Programs like this give me some hope. I believe God is using Kirk Cameron to get his message out to our schools. At the end of the video there is a place on the video to click to watch the book being handed out at Cerritos College in California. You should see it. Cerritos is in my old home town so it makes it even more personal for me.

3 comments:

  1. I love Kirk Cameron's inspiring love for the Lord. May God use this ministry for many to get to know Him...in deeper sense. Thank you for sharing this. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great message. Thanks for sharing.
    Smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charlotte,
    What a beautiful blog you have. I love how Kirk teaches the gospel of Jesus Christ. God bless you!
    Peggy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte