Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Christmas in September

I was so excited when the mail lady delivered a large box to our front door today. I knew what it was because I had been expecting it. Remember I told you a few days ago that I had won the one year bloggerversary giveaway from Sue at Beautiful Pear Tree Lane? As I am writing this I'm listening to the beautiful Rest & Relaxation music. It's a beautiful blend of music and ocean surf. I love it. This CD was part of the giveaway. I haven't seen all the blog giveaways, of course, but I really doubt any have been any better than this one. In fact, I doubt any have been as good. I will be pampering myself (Sue's suggestion) for a long time with all of these items. Of course the chocolate bar may not last too long. LOL. Here are the photos I took.

I love that Sue wrapped the packages in Christmas paper. It really made it seem like Christmas. I've always loved Christmas.

And here's our tub where I plan to really relax and take advantage of the "Me time."
Thank you again, Sue, for being so generous, and thank your dear Hubby again for me for drawing my name. I hope everyone reading this will go visit Beautiful Pear Tree Lane. You can click HERE to go there. I know you will find it delightful.

15 comments:

  1. Wow!!! What an awesome giveaway you won!!! It truly was Christmas at your house today!! Congratulations ~ I think you will be enjoying these prizes for quite some time! You deserve it Charlotte!!! You're such a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness Charlotte! That was a wonderful giveaway. You were truly blessed. Sue is the sweetest.
    Your home is just lovely too. Hope you have a relaxing time.
    HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations. All of the gifts look fabulous. It is always wonderful to take a little "me" time and relax. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful package. My hubby just brought me that pumpkin wagon S&P today! Enjoy your goodies!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are awesome gifts! So glad you won it! Have fun! God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI Charlotte!!!
    So happy you won!!!
    You deserve it the most!!!
    Great items in that box too!!!
    Congrats again!!!
    enjoy them
    hugs,
    jamie

    ReplyDelete
  7. What beautiful gifts~~~~ How exciting to when such a generous giveaway. Blogging people are just the sweetest people! Enjoy relaxing in your bath.

    Hugs,

    Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful gift! I love the book by Elizabeth George...that alone would have been enough! I don't really know you, but I do know that you are much deserving of such a swee treat...hope you enjoy it immensely!

    Mary

    p.s. your home is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gosh what an amazing Giveaway, how lucky you are! I thoroughly enjoyed visiting your blog. Look forward to my next visit. Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Charlotte! Thanks for coming by to visit me. Your comment was very sweet. I really appreciate you taking the time to leave one. I've really enjoyed looking around your blog. Can you believe it's actually starting to cool down a little bit??? Fall... here we come!!!

    Karen
    My Desert Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good Morning Charlotte,
    I was so pleased to see that everything had arrived . I am so sorry it took a week!.Please enjoy them, I will be thinking of you as I am wearing my socks and hoping this foot cream will do what they say it is suppose to do. lol Thank you for all of your kind words.
    Thank you for visiting, and as always leaving such encouraging words. I too remember raking leaves as a family and watching them burn. it is one that I still look forward to, though now it is just the two of us.LOL.

    I too love that smell, isn't it amazing how the senses God gave us will bring back these memories. I think as I am getting older, I am appreciated these wonderful senses more. LOL

    I just had to take a peek at your beautiful kitchen, just loved it . If we ever redo ours I think it will be white, just beautiful!! and fresh looking.
    .
    I want to apologize for taking so long to come by, but there have been a few unscheduled church meetings that we needed to attend, one was at our home and I had to prepare for that.

    Hope your day is filled with many blessings.
    Hugs,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Charlotte, It's me again, Beautiful Pear Tree lane is fine, I changed to Where Memories are Made for several reasons. Number one being this is the place where we make our family memories, and the other reason is... when I first started blogging google would not accept Pear Tree Lane, and my dear son-in- love, suggested Beautiful Pear Tree Lane, I thought then that it sounded conceited and still do, even though none was meant. LOL Isn't that the silliest?
    I am so glad you are enjoying the items, Bath and Body Works have very good products and I enjoy them too especially the foot and hand products.
    Blessings,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is a fabulous giveaway! Congratulations on winning, you deserve it! I hope you are pampering yourself!

    I would like to invite you and Clif to see my Thomas Kinkade paintings, etc. on my blog now. I remember you both like him and thought you might like to see mine.

    Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just discovered your blog..how lovely your layout pics.Your home is gorgeous.Now I will go explore it more.If you want you can look at mine. Sally

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on your win Charlotte. How fun to have
    Christmas early. I love those relaxation and sound of the surf
    cds.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte