A Steve Harvey show where he imagines what it might be like to have the honor of introducing Jesus Christ when he returns...
A Facebook friend shared this video today. I was amazed and thrilled at the response the audience gave to comedian Steve Harvey's explanation of how he would introduce Jesus. It is well worth the three minutes it takes to watch it. I have posted some negative things lately about our culture. This is such a positive one that I had to share it.

I enjoyed that! Thanks for posting. Have a wonderful day!
ReplyDeleteBethany
That was wonderful. Although we don't agree with all of Steve's comedy routine....he tells it like he sees it! Refreshing!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for sharing. I really enjoyed it. Hugs, Marty
ReplyDeleteCharlotte, Sherry @ Country Wings in Phoenix asked me to get in touch with you and let you know that Cindy @ Applestone Cottage is going to be here visiting her family the last week of October and wanted to meet the Az. bloggers. The date is set for Oct. 30th and to meet at Gooseberries where we met before. Sherry is gone back to visit her sister and her neice that is VERY ill. She won't be back until Oct. 26th, so I told her I would try to round up everyone. You can email me @ astrollthrulife@gmail.com. I will notify the rest of the group that was with us and if you know of anyone, please contact them. Thanks, Marty
ReplyDeleteAlthough it took over 15 minutes to open, and although it stopped several times (ooo, how I hate this slow internet connection!) it was so good and so worth it! Thank you.
ReplyDelete