Friday, September 11, 2009

WE NEED THE FACTS


8 comments:

  1. Did he forget the teleprompter so all he did was smile? Just kidding...Great video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Charlotte for that excellent video! I know so many people don't want to get involved in politics, including me...it's very uncomfortable...but this isn't about politics, it's about our faith, and our freedom, which came from our Lord God. I don't think its political to stand up for freedom or truth. It's just the right thing to do. God bless you, and God bless America.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great! Hubby and I watched it together.
    Thanks for posting it.
    Congratulations on your winning the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That video is great! I hope a lot of people see it!

    Thanks for your comment on my cloches. I've been so busy with so many blog parties, I haven't been able to keep up with my old favorites!

    Please come back for next Thursday's tablecape, I'll have a Thomas Kinkade theme, I know you are Kinkade fans too!

    Katherine



    Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Charlotte,
    Loved it! I was always a big fan of Dragnet and Jack Webb...this was just perfect for today's world! Thanks!


    Hugs,
    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  6. This video is awesome!!!! Thanks for sharing!

    Karen
    My Desert Cottage

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte