I found this humorous - maybe because I'm a fossil myself. LOL
(This was an email from an old friend.)
IT'S HARD TO FIX STUPID:
I rode along with a friend of mine to see his insurance agent. He wanted to get insurance for an old pick-up truck he bought to use around his ranch.
The young clerk that came out to look at the truck asked, "Wow...how old is the thing anyway?"
"It's a 1965 Ford," my friend replied, "It's a fossil."
Later, we were sitting at her desk when she said, "I'm having trouble finding the information I need. Ford only lists a Falcon, Fairlane or Focus. I can't find a Fossil."

This is funny! I love your new blog it is so pretty.
ReplyDeleteGinger
Charlotte,
ReplyDeleteThat's funny! And I like your new blog too!
Jean
HI!!!
ReplyDeleteNow that was funny!!!
I will remember that one!!!
hugs,
jamie
and you are Not a fossil!!!
Charlotte,
ReplyDeletethat is too cute! and you are not a fossil!!
You're a beautiful godly woman and I am sooo happy the Lord led me to you all those months ago! :)
blessings to you
This is great! We are Chevy people, but have good frieds that are Ford people, so this will be a good one to tell them! And we're all fossils!
ReplyDeleteMary
Awww, bless.her.heart! That is too funny,you just have to laugh! Another reason for everyone to always double check everything!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Miss Charlotte for the laugh!
Hugs,
Lynn♥
~Let Freedom Ring!~
Too cute! Can't you just see that really happening?!
ReplyDeleteYour new header is so striking! I just sat here for a minute and took it in, together with the lovely music.
G'evening!
Myra