Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Tim Kimmel on Raising Children

Dr. Tim Kimmel, noted author and lecturer, preached this sermon at our church Sunday. If you have young children or teenagers or if you have grandchildren, I know you will learn a lot by watching this. Dr. Kimmel uses a lot of humor in his lessons. I think you will enjoy it.

more about "Grace-Based Families - Scottsdale Bib...", posted with vodpod

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for your prayers! I am still exhausted, but beginning to recover. I took a nap this afternoon after seeing my sister off at the airport. I already miss her.

    Blessings, andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tim was great, Charlotte! It took me three sittings to get through the entire video, but well worth it. We're going to the Phoenix area, Wittman, to be exact, this week-end to visit family, and I would love to visit your church, but I think it's a tad too far...we'll find one close by, though...I hope. None of my relatives go, so we'll have to depend on the yellow pages!
    Thanks so much for sharing this wonderful teaching...such wisdom for young parents today.

    God bless!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Due to family issues, I am changing my blog to Invitation Only. Please email me at:
    edelweisstexas1@aol.com
    to continue reading.
    Thanks, Connie

    Your comment on my blog came through "blogger" and so I was unable to send you an invitation via e-mail. This is a pain but a necessary pain nonetheless. Thanks for going the extra step, I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte