This has been one of my favorite Christmas songs since the first time I heard it.
You will need to turn off my music on the left sidebar before viewing the video.
I almost posted this song today as well...its the perfect Christmas song...there's none better. Sorry I missed SS today...too many irons in the fire, and not feeling all that great. Have a wonderful Sunday.
Blessings Charlotte...I Love "Mary Did you know?" and you have selected a wonderful video of it! I was so delighted to see that you came to visit me!!! I really love the beautiful Christmas changes over here At Home in Scottsdale! With all this wonderful Christmas spirit here, how can we not prepare our hearts for this season. I hope you enJOY a wonderful Christmas season! You certainly are off to a GREAT start & reaching out to others to brighten theirs! You are a treasure, Char. Blessings to you & Clif this beautiful time of the year that we rejoice & celebrate our Savior's 1st coming, awaiting His next coming! Again, thank you for blessing me.
Hello Charlotte, I just wanted to tell you how pretty your Christmas blg is. I like your other blog also. The red ribbon on the gate is so pretty. Blessings,
It is a beautiful song and one that hurts too. I can't imagine what Mary must have gone through. My daughter was talking about this song just a few days ago, saying it is one of her favorites too.
Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get. Hugs & Blessings, Charlotte
AMEN, I agree with you. I love this song.
ReplyDeleteAndrea
Hi Charlotte,
ReplyDeleteOh yes I love this song too!
It is the 1st song on my updated playlist...
Blissful Blessings,
~Lynn♥
Mary was so blessed to be able to hold the Son of God...I love this song. God bless.
ReplyDeleteI've always loved this song too...so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteHi Charlotte,
ReplyDeleteI almost posted this song today as well...its the perfect Christmas song...there's none better. Sorry I missed SS today...too many irons in the fire, and not feeling all that great. Have a wonderful Sunday.
Blessings,
Mary
One of my favourite new Christmas songs! So nice to hear it today. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Sandi
It's one of my favorites, too. Also, I like Listen to the Heartbeat. Do you know that one?
ReplyDeleteI agree with you. I love this song.
ReplyDeleteDomain registration india
Oh yes ma'am, this is a favorite song of mine too! It's hard to listen to it without sweet chills. Just beautiful.
ReplyDeleteHugs!
Kat
Blessings Charlotte...I Love "Mary Did you know?" and you have selected a wonderful video of it! I was so delighted to see that you came to visit me!!! I really love the beautiful Christmas changes over here At Home in Scottsdale! With all this wonderful Christmas spirit here, how can we not prepare our hearts for this season. I hope you enJOY a wonderful Christmas season! You certainly are off to a
ReplyDeleteGREAT start & reaching out to others to brighten theirs! You are a treasure, Char. Blessings to you & Clif this beautiful time of the year that we rejoice & celebrate our Savior's 1st coming, awaiting His next coming! Again, thank you for blessing me.
I love this song! I didn't know Mark Lowrey wrote it until last year, and I watch the Gaither's all the time!
ReplyDeleteI've been MIA lately, very busy with a house full of company for the holiday! Loved it all though!
Your blog looks beautiful!
Katherine
Yes, it is just beautiful. I enjoyed listening!
ReplyDeleteHello Charlotte,
ReplyDeleteI just wanted to tell you how pretty your Christmas blg is. I like your other blog also. The red ribbon on the gate is so pretty.
Blessings,
Ginger
I am always so blessed by this song and thank you for posting it!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas and Sweet Blessings!
Jackie
WOW! Powerful! Thanks. I was away for S.S.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Jean
It is a beautiful song and one that hurts too. I can't imagine what Mary must have gone through.
ReplyDeleteMy daughter was talking about this song just a few days ago, saying it is one of her favorites too.
I love this song.
ReplyDeleteWork from home India