Wednesday, November 4, 2009

ANOTHER OLD CHURCH IN BOSTON

One of the main attractions in Boston was the Old North Church. We heard a lot of interesting tales about Paul Revere from our tour guides. If you would like to see inside the Old North Church, I posted photos on my other blog. Click HERE to go there. It really is worth the "trip". Here is another historical church with a statue of Paul Revere.





6 comments:

  1. Oh Charlotte! You just took me back to this place and time when we went to visit Boston with the kids. Jen was in 5th grade and we were soo concerned for taking her out of school at the time. Her teacher was so very kind and said to us "She will learn MORE there in 1 week than I could give her all year." She gave her an assignement to share all the sights and wonderful history when we returned. WOWOWOWOW.....she was so correct. Boston is filled with so much history and this tour was awesome wasn't it ! We will forever be thankful for the opportunity the Lord allowed!

    Bless you my sweet friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweet friend! Just wanted to say hi. I've had very little time to blog read lately so I'm enjoying my afternoon and visiting friends, including YOU.

    Hugs!
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. I checked out the church and WOW! I didn't know the pew's were enclosed in cubicles. How interesting, and I wonder why?
    I've never been to the east coast, living on the west coast all my life and I'm not much of a traveler.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI!!!
    The last time we visited the old North Church there was a wedding going on, but I was allowed to peek inside again!!!! I love those old churches with their BOX Pews!!!! Did you ever go to Alexandria, VA and see the old church there????
    Hugs,
    jamie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like Loren, I'm reliving my trip to Boston in your photos! I'm glad you had a nice time and safe travel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm on my way to see the inside of the church.
    Ginger

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte