I just did a short post on my Charlotte's Weblog blog about our trip to New England. Since I hadn't posted anything on this blog since our daughter's birthday, I thought I'd do a short post here also. As I said on my other blog, we took tons of pictures and will be doing posts using some of them in the future, but for now, this will be "it." Oh, Sally, you'll be pleased to know we saw blue, blue, blue in New England and I'll be joining Blue Monday again next week. LOL
We spent most of Saturday in Massachusetts and New Hampshire but did drive on up to Maine.
The main attraction in Kittery, Maine seemed to be the Outlets. We stopped here but only went into one store. We can visit outlets anywhere anytime, but, of course, not in Kittery.
We're always on the lookout for beautiful churches, and found this one in New Hampshire.
We didn't spend much time in Maine, we hit the freeway again and headed back down to NH and MA.
Bye for now. More New England travel adventures coming up in the next few days.

Good Morning Charlotte!
ReplyDeleteHappy Tuesday sweetie. Looks like you have been traveling, and that is why we missed you at the luncheon this past Friday. I am so sorry you were not able to attend. It was really a lot of fun. You were sorely missed. I looked forward to seeing the familiar faces, and was happy to meet many new ones.
Thanks for sharing the wonderful pics. They sure are breath taking. It is a part of the country I would so love to visit.
Country hugs, Sherry
Yea! You should travel more often if that means you'll see more blue!
ReplyDeleteGlad to know you had a wonderful time with bro. Clif. Thanks for sharing the pics and the adventure. God bless you both.
ReplyDeleteHI Charloote!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou missed our luncheon and I so wanted to meet you!!!!
But to get to travel to New England area!!!! OH, I love it there!!!! I ahve been in the summer never in the fall, I want to sometime!!!!!
I loved all of it and Maine is beautiful, you will have to go back and see Arcadia National Park, the first spot to witness the sunrise in all of the United States!!!!!
Lovely coastline as well!!!!
New Hampshire is like a picture book so is Vermont, I just hate spending my $$$$ in such 2 very LIBERAL States!!!!! They have NO child Protection laws in those 2 states!!!! Howard Dean the former Gov and now head of the DNC, why do they get the beautiful states?????
Glad you had a great time
hugs,
jamie
Charlotte,
ReplyDeleteMany years ago we traveled up to Maine in the summer I wanted to stay longer and do more exploring but we didn't stay long enough - just an overnighter! I would love to see it in the Fall with all the glorious colors!
Hugs,
Jean
So glad you and Clif had a wonderful visit with your daughter and to visit the other states...I'm sure its beautiful!
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to more photos!
God bless,
Mary
Charlotte,
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for sharing your wonderful pictures! I've never been to New England and sure loved seeing all the "sites"!
Sweet Blessings!
Jackie
That is such a beautiful church.I'm glad you made it home safe.
ReplyDeleteGigner