Friday, November 6, 2009

OUR FIRST HARVARD EXPERIENCE

We rented a car last Friday morning and drove to the Harvard campus. We arrived at the parking lot where we were to meet Carol but we were an hour early. It was lunch time, so we walked over to a beautiful cafeteria that was just a few yards away and ate lunch. Here's a picture of Clif walking to the cafeteria.


Here are more pictures of that area.





And here's a shot I took inside the cafeteria.

After we picked Carol up she drove us to the J.F.K. Presidential Library. It was interesting, but not nearly as nice as the Reagan Library. Of course Kennedy was so young when he died he didn't have time to collect as much stuff.  I'll share pictures in a future post.

3 comments:

  1. Wow....the colors are just AMAZING!!


    There were so many people in that cafeteria! Is that the student Cafeteria? I think Clif said that is where you all ate

    SO glad you all had such a great time!

    Love and Blessings to you this weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of the fall colors, everything looks so pretty. That is the prettiest cafeteria I think I've ever seen.
    Blessings,
    Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Charlotte, this gives a whole new meaning to the idea of eating in a cafeteria, you know? These fall pics put my fall pics to shame!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte