I have received this award previously but I say you can't have too many friends, so I accept it from Sarah. Just like so many of you, I have been amazed at the wonderful friends I have found in blogland. I never dreamed it would be this way. As Sarah did, I want to pass this award on to my blogging friends. I love and appreciate each and every one of you. So grab the award and know that you are special. I hope you will pass it along as well and we're supposed to list five things that we love to do. So here are my five things:
- Worship God
- Spend time with my family
- Blog
- Reunite with old friends
- Shop
I hope you will visit my other blog, Charlotte's Weblog, to read my Spiritual Sundays post for this week.
Update: Cathy at Melodies & Hymnsongs has also awarded me with the Circle of Friends Award. Thank you so much, Cathy. If you don't know Cathy, you should get acquainted by visiting her beautiful blog.


Congratulations on this lovely award, Charlotte, and you are right, there are many wonderful friends here in the blogging community, people sharing their lives with one another, both their tears and their laughter.
ReplyDeleteHave a beautiful Sunday...God bless,
Mary
Congratulations to you. I love circles...no beginning...no end...How powerful when the unity is from His love...For His gift of friendship, I'm thankful. God bless.
ReplyDeleteSarah is truly a blessing!
ReplyDeleteandrea
people sharing their lives with one another, both their tears and their laughter.
ReplyDeleteWork from home India