Saturday, May 31, 2008

Then and Now

I think this is going to be my last Hawaii post. I mentioned that we went to Hawaii twenty-one years ago. I thought it might be interesting to contrast how we looked then with how we look now so here are some pictures.


This was when we first arrived the first time. Twenty-one years makes a lot of difference, and my what huge lenses on those glasses.


Here we are with our matching shirts that we bought at Hilo Hattie's. This picture was taken just before we went to a luau. We still have the shirts.


Here we are on the first day we arrived on this trip - older - wiser - and a little heavier.

I hope you have enjoyed these accounts of our trip as much as I have enjoyed sharing them. No, I really don't expect that, but I do appreciate all the lovely comments I have received.

Aloha!

9 comments:

  1. What a wonderful post! You both look great. I enjoyed your posts on Hawaii thank-you for sharing.
    Have a wonderful weekend,
    ginger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...how neat to have a second trip!
    How blessed you are!

    I've enjoyed your Hawaiian posts and I hope you are having a wonderful day!☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two look so happy together in both photos. What a fun look at then and now..
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am hoping that we will have a chance to go back to Hawaii. It was great seeing all your pictures.
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pictures. Hey , you aged very well, lol I have really enjoyed you trip pictures. I have never been to Hawaii .
    Have a Blessed Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos Charlotte, both then and now!

    Hugs!
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Charlotte,

    I started blogging around the first of November last year and am looking to expand on my blogging friends. I came across your blog and find it interesting. I hope you don't mind if I visit again. I enjoyed the pictures of your and your hubby in Hawaii. I also viewed your Show and Tell. I like the dressing table where you pick out your jewelery.

    Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Charlotte,
    I enjoyed your Hawaii posts. Love the matching shirts, too cute. My husband went with his family after graduating HS, and all he can talk about is when he is going to take me there! (He also has a Hilo Hattie's shirt that he still wears too!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi charlotte
    ALoha,this place that i love to visit someday.

    Bloghopping here

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte