Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Myspace Layouts
ALOHA! ! ! I've been gone for over a week but now I'm back home. The header picture was our "home away from home" for a few days.

Our wonderful children took us on a trip to Oahu and Kauai for our 50th wedding anniversary celebration. Our actual anniversary is not until in July, but this was a better time for us to go. I took over 300 pictures on the trip and our daughter took almost that many so I'll be posting pictures the next few days. I haven't downloaded them to the computer yet.

Thanks to the new schedule ahead posting that just became available, I was able to go ahead and post stuff while we were gone.

I've missed visiting other blogs and it will take some time to get caught up. I'm really going to be busy for a long time. Besides all the blogging I'm planning to make a DVD of our trip. So much to do -- so little time.

ALOHA! ! !

10 comments:

  1. Welcome back. Will look forward to your pictures.
    We celebrate our 49th in Sept.
    Smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And here I thought you just didn't like me anymore!! ☺

    Now, I'm so envious of you!! Hawaii is a dream desination for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful!! I'm so glad you got to go there. I can't think of a prettier place. It will be a treat to see your photos.

    Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome home! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Hawaii!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Charlotte,
    Welcome home
    I missed you while you were gone. What a beautiful~~~~~~ hotel. I am looking forward to hear all about your trip and see pictures
    Get lots of rest,
    ginger

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome home...I'll have to admit I must've missed something or just plain wasn't paying attention...but I didn't know you were going to Hawaii...I was out for a few days myself and had to catch up on reading.
    Anyhow, glad you had a wonderful time! Happy 50th...early. Look forward to seeing your pics.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome home...I'll have to admit I must've missed something or just plain wasn't paying attention...but I didn't know you were going to Hawaii...I was out for a few days myself and had to catch up on reading.
    Anyhow, glad you had a wonderful time! Happy 50th...early. Look forward to seeing your pics.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful destination to celebrate a milestone anniversary :)
    Can't wait to hear all about it and see photos of that gorgeous island!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. 50 years! Wow and congratulations Charlotte! What a way to celebrate too. Can't wait to hear all about it and see photos.

    Welcome home.

    Hugs!
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh! What wonderful kids you have….

    Louise

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte