Monday, May 5, 2008

A Meme and A Little More Reminiscing

Here is a fun meme I accepted from Justabeachkat. If you are you, and you, and you back there hiding, I hope you will play along too.

3 things:

3 places I go all the time: church, grocery store, mall.

3 people who email me: My daughter even though I talk to her on the phone almost every day, My friend in Tennessee, friends in California.

3 favorite places to eat: Red Lobster, Red Devil Pizza, Chompies for fish & chips

3 places I would rather be right now: London, Carmel, Kulpahar, India

3 TV shows I could watch over and over: Everybody Loves Raymond (and I do), Reba, Dancing With the Stars.

3 people who will do this: you, and you, and you back there hiding (Let me know if you do this, so I can see your answers)



A little more reminiscing – Here I am in my first car. It’s a ’52 Ford. I was very proud of that car. This is not a very good picture, but you get the idea.

8 comments:

  1. What a snazy car that is!! I think it is a great picture!! We were young once weren't we? Hm!!

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your car was so nice! You look pretty too. ( like always then and now) How long did you have that car?
    Take care,
    ginger

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed reading your 3's meme!

    And that picture is so neat...you look like a movie star sitting in that car! ☺

    PS...come by my place today as I'm having a Mother's Day Give~away and I would not want you to miss out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not a good picture?!? It's a GREAT picture! Of you and the car! :)

    Don't you just love "Reba"? That's one of those I didn't even start watching until it had already been cancelled, but I watch it just about every night now!

    Maybe I'll get my own meme together in the next day or two...

    ~jessica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what a beautiful lady. I mean you,but the car is pretty too.=)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great car, you look so pretty in your convertible…

    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woo woo! Not a very good picture? You look gorgeous! I bet it felt good posing in that convertible.

    My Dad had a '56 Chevy in the 60's and I loved it. I would sometimes just crawl into it and daydream on the back bench seat. Unfortunately, someone stole it.

    Love, KJ

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!! Look at you in that beautiful car. You are so.. pretty!
    Hugs, Terrie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte