Friday, November 20, 2009

OUR LITTLE WORLD

I don't often recommend a post on another blog but I am today. Hubby's post today is entitled "My Little World." Of course his little world is also my little world and I wish I had written it. So, I want to share it with you if you click HERE you can read what he wrote today.


3 comments:

  1. Hey Charlotte......I popped over to your husbands blog and really enjoyed his musings!

    Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    Blessings!
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Charlotte! I always enjoy Clif's posts, and I hopped over there and left a message. May I also tell you that I hope you have a most wonderful Thanksgiving! I'm thankful for blog friends like the two of you...

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Charlotte,

    I enjoy you and Clif so much, and always look for new posts from you both...you have something pertinent to say, whether about your own world, or what is going on in the big world...you are refreshing, honest, and uplifting. I think anyone that knows you loves you, and appreciates your blogs..I so love Spiritual Sundays, and its so nice to see its numbers growing! We must concentrate on our spiritual lives, and not the circumstances surrounding us...we can't change it, but through SS, I think we all change for the better, and our day is richer. Thanks for being you!

    God bless,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte