I just did a post on my Charlotte's Weblog blog on this same subject, but went into more detail and posted more pictures there. You can click HERE to see that post.
Oh Clara ~ LOL ~ I mean Charlotte.....I am so sorry but am grateful for yours and your sweet hubby's sense of humor! We have all gotten quite a laugh out of my brainfart :)
Your daughter is just beautiful :) She is a blessed woman to have you as parents!!
I visited your other blog and the photos of your daughter, her activities and classmates are all wonderful! You have so much to be proud of! Thanks for sharing! (My grandson will be graduating from Harvard Medical/Dental School this spring. Then off to North Carolina for further studies.)
HI!!!! While in Malibu a few weeks back, we drove around Pepperdine University!!!! How awesome to have gone to school there!!!! My daughter was SHOCKED when I told her it was a CHRISTIAN School, she did not know that the Church of Christ owns or operates it, she saw the big cross and asked!!!!! In the middle of this very liberal town sets one of the most beautiful campuses you will ever visit!!!!! How wonderful!!!!! That is a very Nice and Prestigious school, costly, I'm sure as well!!!!!haha hugs, jamie
Oh what a fun trip it must have been. I enjoyed the photo's and the stories. Your daughter is lovely. Please come over to my blog and check out my Date Night meme. All you have to do is write a post about date night. I bet you'll come up with something great. I need some inspiration! Come on over and join me. Have a Blessed Evening, Sherry
Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get. Hugs & Blessings, Charlotte
Oh Clara ~ LOL ~ I mean Charlotte.....I am so sorry but am grateful for yours and your sweet hubby's sense of humor! We have all gotten quite a laugh out of my brainfart :)
ReplyDeleteYour daughter is just beautiful :) She is a blessed woman to have you as parents!!
Hi Charlotte, I will go there now.
ReplyDeleteGinger
I visited your other blog and the photos of your daughter, her activities and classmates are all wonderful! You have so much to be proud of! Thanks for sharing! (My grandson will be graduating from Harvard Medical/Dental School this spring. Then off to North Carolina for further studies.)
ReplyDeleteHI!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhile in Malibu a few weeks back, we drove around Pepperdine University!!!! How awesome to have gone to school there!!!! My daughter was SHOCKED when I told her it was a CHRISTIAN School, she did not know that the Church of Christ owns or operates it, she saw the big cross and asked!!!!! In the middle of this very liberal town sets one of the most beautiful campuses you will ever visit!!!!! How wonderful!!!!!
That is a very Nice and Prestigious school, costly, I'm sure as well!!!!!haha
hugs,
jamie
Oh what a fun trip it must have been. I enjoyed the photo's and the stories. Your daughter is lovely. Please come over to my blog and check out my Date Night meme. All you have to do is write a post about date night. I bet you'll come up with something great. I need some inspiration!
ReplyDeleteCome on over and join me.
Have a Blessed Evening,
Sherry
Hi Charolotte, your daughter is beautiful - tons of blessings. Sarah and I'll check out your post on the web page.
ReplyDeleteI love this picture of your pretty daughter. I think we should call her Charlotte Jr.
ReplyDelete