We spent a whole day touring Boston, walking and riding a trolley. We rode awhile and walked awhile, rode awhile, and walked again. We were on and off the trolley all day. At the end of the day we were very tired, but finished off the day at a neat little pastry shop called Mike's. We ate our first cannolis there. We didn't actually even know exactly what a cannoli was, but we were eager to find out, and we were not disappointed. They were delicious. Clif's was covered in chocolate.
I thought the reflection in the mirror was interesting. My, Charlotte, what a big mouth you have. LOL
My Blue Monday post featuring blue buildings in Rockport, MA is on Charlotte's Weblog.
My Blue Monday post featuring blue buildings in Rockport, MA is on Charlotte's Weblog.

LOL Charlotte.....
ReplyDeleteI am sooo glad you all took this trip. Brian and I sat here on Saturday morning looking at all of you photos and just reminisced :) It was fun and we just love you guys! I hadn't shared my little Clara mess up with him so he got a kick out of that
Happy Monday
HI!!!!
ReplyDeleteOH I LOVE MIke's Pastry shope!!!! A MUST STOP for us!!!!! I love the Cannoli's and the Boston Cream pies, they have little ones!!!!!
I love that entire area, the Italian district!!! The food is fabulous!!!!
"Take the gun, leave the cannoli"!!! From the Godfather!!!!
hugs,
jamie
I have been there many times. No trip to the North End is complete with out Mike's pastry's.
ReplyDeleteI love canolis. Yummy; looks great. It sure sounds like you and Clif had a great time.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Debbie
Look at those jackets, eh? We're not use to bundling up like that! I'm wondering if it was an Italian pastry shop. My DH grew up in an Italian neighborhood and no cannoli out here in the west seems to satisfy!!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Mary
Thank you for stopping by and commenting on my post-I once was blind but NOW I SEE.
ReplyDeletePraise God for the shed blood of Jesus Christ by which we are redeemed, reconciled, and raised to walk in newness of life!
I love your pictures. You look like a lady with a zest for life and a contagious smile!!
Blessings.
I am glad that you were able to taste a Cannoli. They are YUM!
ReplyDeleteI'll have to try a cannoli sometime, yours looks delicious!
ReplyDeleteI've never had cannoli so will have to do some research to learn about it.
ReplyDeleteHi Charlotte,
ReplyDeleteAs I told Clif, I finally got to make it over after a crazy crazy week, lol. Oh those photos are so beautiful, I wish we had the four seasons here in Hawaii. You look like you both had fun. Thanks for sharing this post with us.
See you On Spiritual Sunday..
Hugz Lorie