Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Surgery Successful

This is an update to my post for today. The cataract surgery went well and Hubby is happy to be back home. It will be hard for him to keep from overdoing it for a few days. We bought a small palm tree a couple of days ago to put by the pool that he will not be able to plant for awhile. If I don't watch him, he'll be out in the back yard digging a hole for it. We appreciate those of you who said a prayer for him.
Aloha!

2 comments:

  1. I am glad that hubby is doing well! Mom had surgery last Friday on her ankle. She had to have a plate and 8 screws put in. She is always on the go and being down for6 - 12 weeks is going to drive her nuts. I love the pics from Hawaii!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to hear the good news...
    Tell that hubby of yours to follow the doctor’s orders...

    Louise

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte