Sunday, May 4, 2008

Praying Hands

I took this picture because my husband wanted to use it for his blog last Thursday which was National Day of Prayer. He has had these praying hands for years. They are on his desk right now. (I moved them to the top of the computer to take the picture). There is an interesting story about the artist who designed the hands on his post for that day. I have seen these hands for years, but did not know the story behind them. If you are interested, you can click HERE to go to his blog.
It is time to get ready to go to church now. Going to worship God is always a wonderful experience. I look forward to Sundays.

6 comments:

  1. Thank-you, that was a touching story. If there is anything that my friends can do for me that would be to pray for me! We are having a guess speaker today and for the next 3 days. Albert Lemmons. He will be talking on prayer and faith. It is amazing to see how the Lord has work in my life because of prayer and faith.I think that prayer and faith are best friends.
    Enjoy your Sunday,
    ginger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Sonday!!☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Charlotte! I went to Clif's blog and read the story. What a wonderful reminder of the value of friendship and prayer. Thank you!

    Hugs!
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will give my hubbie the link over to your husband's site. Mine has one too - sounds like they will enjoy reading one another's blog. You did a good job on your hand picture. :0

    Blessings,
    ~martie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those hands, and have a set. I left a note on Clif's page, and thanked him for the wonderful story. Thank you for sharing this Charlotte. Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for that story. I hadn't heard that about the Praying Hands. I have two of them in my study/office - one that was my Dad's and one that is mine.
    Blessings.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte