Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day

My children are very thoughtful of me on Mother's Day, and every day for that matter. The best part of the day is just being with them. My daughter always chooses unique gifts. One year she framed these pictures for me. The pictures from left to right are my grandmother, my mother, me and my daughter. Originally the frame was a natural wood color. That was the way it was for a long time, but when we painted the wall where it hangs, I painted the frame to match.


I couldn't get a good shot of the picture without using the flash, and that accounts for the light reflection. Incidentally, the rosebush was in our yard in California.

12 comments:

  1. I LOVE...LOVE...LOVE...that picture Charlotte. Thank you for sharing.............Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Charlotte! What a thoughtful and wonderful idea! I love it!

    Hugs and Happy Mother's Day to YOU!
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful gift from your daughter! Happy Mother's Day from Latvia!
    Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog.

    Ruuta

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful family you have there.

    Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful family you have there.

    Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a neat idea! Hope your Mom's day has been special!
    God bless,
    Brenda :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That frame idea is great!
    Beautiful women all!

    Happy Mother's Day Miz Charlotte! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a thoughtful and lovely gift. Happy Mother's Day Charlotte.

    Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your Happy Mother's day sign. I hope you had a nice day.
    ginger

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just beautiful the picture...what a wonderful idea. It makes me think- Now why didn't I think of that???

    Your daughter is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful gift!! You come from a long line of beauties!
    Terrie

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great idea! Love those photos of the generations! Beautiful women, all of you.
    Smiles.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte