I was surprised and delighted to get this Kind Blogger Award from Ruthie at Just Ruthie. Thank you so much, Ruthie. I feel so honored that you chose me to pass the award on to.It is so hard for me to decide who to pass the award on to for there have been so many of you who have been leaving such lovely comments on my blog. I think I will chose Ginger though of Enchanting Cottage to give the award to. If not for Ginger, I wouldn't be blogging at all. She's the one that got me started. Thank you, Ginger. If you are one of my regular blogging friends, and you are reading this, please accept this award from me as well. You know who you are.

If you like Victoria magazine like I do, you will enjoy the newest one. Mine arrived a few days ago.
I think this is a great issue especially if you like blue and white and if you are hooked on the Mitford books by Jan Karon.
There is an interesting article about Jan Karon. Here is a quote from her. “More than a decade and a half ago, and at two o’clock in the morning, I got out of bed and literally ran to my writing room, where I sat down in a weathered wicker chair at a hundred-dollar table and began writing the first Mitford novel on a used computer.” Wow! I would say she really got inspired. One reason I love Jan Karon is her devotion to God and the Bible. This is evident in her writings and she has a wonderful testimony. She quotes this scripture in her article in Victoria. “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.” Philippians 4:13. Keep writing, Jan. I love all your books, as do millions of other people.
Thank-you so much for the award Charlotte,that is so sweet. I did get my Victoria Magazine But I have not read the article yet. I do like her books. I am still reading the first one.( so sad ) life is just to busy. I fall asleep when I start to read at night and I am so busy during the day.
ReplyDeleteHave a blessed weekend,
ginger
Wow...congratulations on your award. I would say it is well deserved, though I've only just "met" ya!
ReplyDeleteI followed the links you provided to some lovely blogs...thanks for that!
I've not read one of Jan Karon's books yet, but I feel like I would like them. My reading gets curtailed by my blogging a lot of the time...LOL!
Have a happy and peace filled weekend!☺
I have never read this magazine. I'm going to have to buy it!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Terrie
Congrats on your award Charlotte and thanks for passing it on.
ReplyDeleteI love, love, love books by Jan Karon. I listen to audio books and her's are special.
Hugs!
Kat
I love blue and white. I need to get that magazine!!! I have a set of Jan Karon books, but have never taken the time to read them or any good book for about six years. Oh I miss reading. I guess I should just carve out the time before bed and read like I used to. I'm gonna try. Kathi
ReplyDelete