In the Entry Way
Thought I would just go ahead and show you where we keep the vase in yesterday's post. Here it is - in the entry way under the Thomas Kinkade painting which was one of the gifts our church gave us when we retired. I really love that painting. 
Beautiful. It is ALL beautiful. To take so many revealing pictures in my house I would have to clear a path. Well, almost. There is always something out of place, mis-placed, out of order etc., etc. I often see homes like yours and give small thought to making a home like those, (yours, my sis-in-law, my mom-in-law) and think that all should be featured in "House Beautiful" To keep a home as perfect as yours is I would have to give much effort and thought to it. I am not interested. I have too many much more interesting things (to me) to do. Play in the dirt, play with yarn, play with food. Right now, I need to go play in the dirt while it is still cool. I have beets in the ground that will need to be picked, lettuce that needs to be picked. very small onions that are hiding under a hedge of tomato vines, and weeds, weeds, weeds. I love your house. 'Tis gorgeous. I love it. But I would rather play in the dirt. Good thing I am not a preachers wife.
ReplyDeleteCharlotte, That is a perfect place for your treasured vase. I love your home! It's beautiful!
ReplyDeleteHUgs, Terrie
Wow, your house is big and beautiful and what a perfect place for the vase
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful home you have!! Steps though!! We have 14 of them here and hubby and i wish that we did not. We keep telling ourselves that it is good for us..good for us..good for us..smile..as we puff up the steps.
ReplyDeleteSandy
What a beautiful entry way!!
ReplyDeleteI love that painting!!☺
I have always loved your entry way. Your floors look so pretty.
ReplyDeleteHave a nice day,
ginger
Oh Charlotte,
ReplyDeleteYour home is lovely. You have done a great job decorating. You're an example to all of us.
Hugs
Dearest Charlotte,
ReplyDeleteYour entry way is gorgeous! The white must be so cool in the hot climate that you live in, we have to have warm colors here because it is so wet and cold most of the year! I long for the time we are living down where it is warmer, then I plan on having a very light home!!!!
Hope your week is going well!
Hugs, Donna Lynn
Charlotte, your entryway is gorgeous! It's the perfect spot for your special vase.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Kelli
Your entry way is so pretty. I love where you've placed your vase. What a beautiful home. Hugs, Kathi
ReplyDelete