I just must tell you about this. This morning I talked about how we spent just one night at the Plantation Cottage. It was so funny. After we moved all our stuff in, looked around, and sort of "settled down", we were all thinking the same thing but no one said it. We were all thinking, "I don't want to be here." Something was said, I don't even remember what it was, but we all started laughing. It was one of those laughing things where you get started and can't hardly stop. That was the best laugh I've had in years. Every few minutes one of us would start laughing again and the rest would burst out laughing too. I think it was worth being there just for the good laugh we had.
An update on Hubby. He went back to the doctor this morning. He has the bandage off his eye and the doctor even said he could drive if he wanted to. He can really see good out of that eye now. He has to wait about 6 weeks to get new glasses as his eye will keep changing. The good thing - he can see better now without glasses than he could with them before the surgery because that one eye was so cloudy. He still is not suppose to bend over or lift heavy stuff - things like that. It will be hard for him to keep from doing these things.
Aloha again.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI am laughing just reading about all of you laughing. I am so glad your husband is doing so good.
ReplyDeleteTake care,
ginger
Hi Charlotte,
ReplyDeleteI haven't checked in with you in a bit...looks like you and I both have been super busy! Your busy, is much more relaxing, then my busy was! I packed up my BFF for a move to TN, relaxing in Hawaii would be nice now after that!
I lived in Hawaii for 7 yrs. and loved the smell of the air there, did you notice that when you got off the plane? That was one of my favorite things, the scent of plumeria! Looks like you guys had a blast, funny thing about the lack of air conditioning, we never had one the whole time we lived there! The house builders just don't put them in over there...strange, very strange!
Have a great day tomorrow and a lovely weekend to come!
XXOO,
Donna Lynn