I decided to take a break from my Hawaiian memories to participate in Kelli's Show & Tell. She suggested that this week we talk about a special item in our bedrooms. I decided to feature this dressing table. I put my makeup on in the bathroom and then sit down here to put my jewelry on. See the fairy. That's where I put my rings when I take them off - in the sunflower she is holding up. That way I always know where they are. I really like my long mirror. It was a Christmas gift several years ago. The wall clock I bought at Marshall's.
Below is a view of the table from the top. I bought the silver jewelry box at T.J.Maxx. It does tarnish so I took the opportunity to shine it up just before I took this picture. That is where I keep my jewelry that I wear the most - in the silver box. The lotion is coconut - 100% Pure is the brand. It's fantastic. Some of my Brighton tins are there at the left. The green fold up box with the rose on top holds a necklace from Coldwater Creek, a gift from Hubby.
I like your jewlry box ... great catch for ST! Happy weekend! Mine's up too hope you can drop by too.
ReplyDeleteI love the linen on your dressing table! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteGood that you had to take a picture, lol ! at least your silver box shines now ! It's very beautiful !
ReplyDeleteYour dressing table is really nice. I have my Brighton tins in my armoire. I should post those sometime...they are sooooooooo cute! Your fairy is so different...never seen anything like that!
ReplyDeletePretty darn cool this is. It's so feminine and sweet to have such an area to sit and pick out jewelry. Love the angle of the 2nd shot too!
ReplyDeleteThere is an open invitation to stop by and view my show n tell project this week. Hope to see you there if you haven't dropped by already.
It is very pretty,I like the table cloth the most. Coconut lotion yummy,perfect for summer.
ReplyDeleteTake care,
ginger
A great place to sit down and put the finishing touches on. The fairy is so cute and serves a good purpose.
ReplyDeleteHave a good weekend.
Sigh...my woman's heart woud love to have a little place like that for my jewelry or makeup. Maybe in my retirement years. Sadly, our bedroom is still kind of a catch all for stuff. One day I will have a romantic little hide away spot like that. I love the fairy, she's absolutely darlin'!
ReplyDeleteConnie
What a lovely dressing table!
ReplyDeleteYour organization of it is
wonderful! Love the fairy figurine
adds a very sweet touch!
What a beautiful dresser arrangement! I love that embroidered linen, too.
ReplyDeleteYour dressing table is just lovely Charlotte! I love the embroidered linen!
ReplyDelete~Kelli