A shell necklace.
A cap
This is something I'd never seen before. I hardly know how to describe it. Maybe you can get the idea by looking at the pictures. The little thing on the side turns to twist the bottom of the moisture cream "thingy", which by the way is a freebe from Clinique. As you twist it, it forces the cream to the top. Not a good explanation I know, but it's the best I can do. The picture below is the other side of it.
No explanation needed for the above.
I thought this small dish was pretty. I sat it on top of some books in the living room.
I can never resist coconut lotion.
Remember the chocolate shirts from a few days ago? Well this is made by the same company and it is dyed with Lavender. Mmmm smells good. They also had shirts dyed with coffee, mango, and a few other things. I had a hard time deciding between the lavender and the coffee. These shirts are made by Crazy Shirts. They have shops all over in Hawaii. They had the chocolate ones there too and I was tempted just to buy another chocolate shirt. They also make Key Lime, but they didn't have them at the stores I went to. That was the one I really wanted -- Key Lime. That will give me something to look for next time I'm on vacation. Or, I may just have to go to their website and order one.
ALOHA!!!
Wow...a great S&T!!
ReplyDeleteI've never seen a lotion device...how cute is that!
I love your background music too!☺~~
Hi Charlotte,
ReplyDeleteYou have such wonderful mementos of your anniversary trip to Hawaii! I especially love that little pink dish (which would look so cute with my china :)
I've never seen the Lavender crazy shirt and that's one of my favorite scents. I'm going to see if I can find their web site and check them out..
hugs
Aloha...nice souvenirs. You know, we really didn't buy much in Hawaii. We did get matching shirts from Hilo Hatties! My favorite was a bracelet that says Aloha!
ReplyDeleteThanks from visiting today. Have a wonderful weekend.
Really nice things from beautiful Hawaii!!
ReplyDeleteSusan
I really like your necklace, and those shirts sound really neat, thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteThat tube squeezing thing is very unique!
ReplyDeleteTube sqeezing thingie:
ReplyDeleteI have had one in the past but not quite so pretty. It was to be used for toothpaste. Easy to get the very last bit of toothpaste.
Scented shirt:
I spray my clothing with scented water when I iron (YES, I still iron). The last time it was with lavender water. I smell so pretty when I work up a sweat in my garden.
I've never seen one of the lotion squeezy thing. Of course, I love the flipflops. Never heard of the scented shirts either. Where have I been anyway?!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful weekend.
Brenda :)
It is so nice to have useful souvenirs like the tube squeezer and decorative items like your ceramic leaf. They bring back fond memories of your trip each time you see them.
ReplyDeleteDon't you just love going on vacation? I could easily be a world traveler if I had the funds! It sounds like you got some great souveneirs! The lotion crimper-thingy is unique! I plan to scoot over and see the rest of your pics! I really want to go to Pearl Harbor and hopefully one day I will get there!
ReplyDeleteConnie
You brought back some wonderful things, Charlotte! I love the windchimes and the lavender dyed shirt is so pretty!
ReplyDelete~Kelli
Hi!Charlotte what a beautiful place.
ReplyDeleteYou have I'm sure a wonderful time in Hawaii...Anyway try to visit my blog too thanks.