Monday, May 19, 2008
Doll Room Things
Thought today I would share a few more things in my doll room. Now that I think about it, I may have already shared the first picture. But, hey, if I can't remember if I did, you're not likely to remember it, so here it is. (I just went back and checked, and yes, I did post this back in January. I'll go ahead and leave it here. Some of you may not have seen it.) This was one of my stained glass projects. I made this frame for my 3rd grade class picture. That's me, fifth from the left, middle row.

This is a pretty handkechief that I sandwiched in between two pieces of glass and finished the edges like stained glass.

I showed you the top shelf of this when I wrote about my cat collection, but here is the rest of it. The small old photo at the bottom is a picture of my grandmother when she was young.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love all of your stained glass projects. I would love to see more sometime. You look so cu~~~~~te in the picture.
ReplyDeleteHave bless day,
ginger
Charlotte, I just love love that hankerchief idea. I have boxes of old ones...I would love to have one frames, but the "glass" one is so much cuter!
ReplyDeleteHi Charlotte,
ReplyDeleteLoved seeing all the pretty things in your doll room. I collect cat figurines too. (I recently posted a picture of my hutch decorated with some of them) Loved the framed hanky too.. Great idea :)
Hi Charlotte,
ReplyDeleteWe've been so busy, I haven't been able to visit for a week or so. Have a lot of catching up to do.
I love the idea of the framed hankerchief, I have a beautiful yellow one that I have been wondering how to display. I have to try it.
Have a wonderful week.
Brenda :)
When my grandmother died my mom brought me all her hankies. I have been using them and replacing them over the years. I haven't bought a box of tissues in many years.
ReplyDeleteCharlotte, I love the framed hankerchief. So many people have them from beloved family members. And what do you do with them? This is a beautiful idea. Thanks for sharing! Hugs, Terrie
ReplyDelete