Both of these shirts were obtained in San Diego at the Seaport Village Shops. The first one is probably – oh I don’t know – maybe 8 or 10 years old. I’ve had it a long time. It lost its chocolate smell long ago, but I still like it. The second one I bought last summer. Here are some pictures.
This is the first shirt.
This is on the back of that shirt.
Here is the front of the 2nd shirt. I almost didn’t buy it because of the words on it, but my sweet Hubby assured me it would be OK.
There are similar shirts that are dyed with dirt instead of chocolate. They are pretty – sort of a rust color. (I didn’t smell them so I don’t know if they smell like dirt. Probably not, who would want a shirt that smelled like dirt?) I considered getting one of those, but with a choice between chocolate and dirt, what would you choose? I’d say that is a “no brainer.” OK, Connie, I know your thoughts on chocolate and dirt, so I’m guessing you would choose dirt.
Hi Charlotte,
ReplyDeleteLove the saying on your chocolate shirt. Your husband sounds like a good sport!
My little grandson has a chocolate t-shirt that he wears frequently. We got it in SF on Pier 39. We've been to Seaport Village Many times. San Diego is one of our favorite towns to visit.
((hugs))
Charlotte: You know my thoughts on your husband also. I told you I wanted him for my own when I read all the housework he does but you said I couldn't have him. Would you change your mind if I offered you double chocolate chunk cookies????? Maybe even just for a little while????
ReplyDeleteI had a scratch and sniff shirt back in the
ReplyDelete'70's...it was a cherry pie. The smell didn't last long.
I do have a magnet on my fridge that says, "Chocolate makes my clothes shrink"!!!☺
I have not heard of this, and I live in Long Beach. Duh!! You think I would have. I bet they are in all the shops her and I just didn't know, but now that I do, I am going to get one for me, my grandkids, and my sister in NY....what afun shirt to wear, and since I love chocolate who can resist....
ReplyDeleteCool chocolate Shirt!
ReplyDeleteHave a nice day!
Hi Charlotte,
ReplyDeleteYour shirts are so cute. I would gain weight just by putting it on my body! I love Seaport Village. I should make a trip, but first we will make a trip to Arizona.
Have a wonderful day,
ginger
What fun. I didn't know about these. My husband has a coffee shirt though. Have a lovely weekend.
ReplyDeleteKathi
Thank You so much for visiting my blog, I absolutely love yours!
ReplyDeleteIt's been awhile since I've made my rounds. Just stopping by to say "hi!" I enjoyed my visit, as usual.
ReplyDeleteI have never heard of such a thing... I don't get out much.. What a wonderful idea... I really like the soft color....
ReplyDeleteHugs
Linda
I've never heard of one either. Sure wish they made a chocolate smelling gown....awww...to fall asleep smelling chocolate.
ReplyDeleteHugs!
Kat