P.S. When my Hubby saw this post, his comment was "You're scraping the bottom of the barrel now."
Saturday, May 10, 2008
Birdcage Picture
When I was posting the picture of my birdcage in the doll room yesterday, it reminded me of this picture of a birdcage in our powder room. I found this picture at Marshall's Home Goods so it was quite inexpensive. When we redid our floors with the Travertine stone we also put the stone in this room, repainted the walls and had a new toilet installed. The old one wasn't working very well and we thought this would be the ideal time to replace it since the old one would have to be taken up anyway. You'll never believe how much trouble I had deciding on a replacement stool. Finally decided on this one. It's a Toto toilet. I had never heard of Toto toilets before I started doing research for this one. I really really love it. You love a toilet, Charlotte? Well, yes, I do love this one. If we ever replace another one, it will be a Toto.
Here is a closer up view of the birdcage picture.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Toto toilet? Toto?
ReplyDeleteWhat is a Toto toilet?
What makes it different than any other toilet?
Why do you like it so much that you would get another like it?
Does it have anything to do with a tornado?
I love this print...
ReplyDeletevery pretty...
Louise
LOL...your husband's comment made me smile. Men sometimes just don't understand our need to share. LOL
ReplyDeleteI love the picture. You'd never know it was inexpensive. Very pretty.
Hugs and Happy Mother's Day!
Kat
Tell your Hubby 'nah, those women like to see this sort of thing...LOL!
ReplyDeleteWishing you an awesome Mother's Day!
I love your Toto toilet too! I like that it is higher than most. I will get one next time I need to buy one.
ReplyDeleteI can just hear your husband say that!!
Have a Happy Mother's day,
ginger
You're too funny Charlotte, so is your husband! Happy Mother's Day!
ReplyDeleteBrenda :)
My husband would have said the same thing! But only us "girls" would appreciate a nice, good functioning toilet. And that birdcage picture is adorable. Have a wonderful mother's day!
ReplyDelete