Thursday, May 8, 2008

Back Upstairs

Let's go back upstairs now.


While we're up here, we can look back down.


Tomorrow for Show & Tell Friday we'll go back in the my doll room. I have something in there to share with you. Hope to see you back up here tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. That view is so beautiuful, I am glad your sharing it with the blog world.
    Have a great day,
    ginger

    ReplyDelete
  2. This view is pretty too!

    Can't wait to see your S&T!!☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Charlotte

    I know, I know...I'm saying it yet again...I'm playing "catch up" with my blog reading. It happens more often than I ever thought possible. But I'm not complaining though. My life is full and happy, so sometimes I get behind.

    It's always fun to visit you.

    Hugs!
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your home is so lovely. Your entry way is fabulous.. I don't have an entry....:(
    And the view from up stair is just wonderful... I love your floor ... is it marble? I ask... cause I am so jealous.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte