Thursday, March 31, 2011

BATHROOM DIVAS

I had an interesting comment today that led me to a very interesting blog where I found this picture of me and other bloggers who were at the tea last Saturday. I posted pictures of the tea on my other blog. If you haven't seen them, you can click HERE to go to my other blog.


It seems Sheila has a habit of taking pictures of herself in the mirrors of public bathrooms. See that hand holding the camera? Supposedly that's her hand taking our picture here. Oh no. It's the Magical Diva Snapping Fairy. I just thought it was Sheila. How cute. It takes some talent to compose a picture like this. I love it. Now I know I've got your curiosity aroused and you want to know more about Sheila if you are not already acquainted with her. So, click right HERE to pay her a visit. She will be glad you dropped by - and so will you.

3 comments:

  1. What a cute picture!!!
    Hugs and blessings,
    Bren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Charlotte, This is totally adorable! And I love, love, love your gorgeous hat--you look so beautiful in it! I see some familiar faces and it is such a JOY to know that you all got together--how perfect is that?

    Thank you so much for leaving a comment about art and blogging and creativity--I think we are all so LUCKY that we found each other.
    Love,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute, Charlotte. I remember her, and I tried the pictures one year, in my own bathroom, that is! Actually, it helped me to make a better picture. I am very camera shy. I love your picture.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte