WOW!! What a fantastic Tea Room! I hope that you all take a lot of pics and post them so we all can enjoy the festivities!! Have a wonderful time!! I am sure you all will!!
I am a tea lover. What a beautiful tea room for friends and family to gather. I loved the sign on the wall that actually said that and the one that says 'relax'. There's nothing quite like a good cup of tea in a proper tea cup. I have my Auntie's first ever tea set she purchased with her first pay check. I'm not sure, but at a guess I think it would have been in the very late 1930's or even early 1940's. After seeing this video I think I may dig it out and take some photo's. I have it carefully stored away, as it is sentimental value is priceless.
I hope you won't mind me asking you... How do you create such lovely graphics with your name?
I would love to be able to make a name graphic.
I LOVE THIS ONE HERE (and of course in my favourite colour), the blue heart swirl is gorgeous!
I also saw another beautiful one of yours at Spiritual Sundays with a splash of colour, hmm, like a rainbow, with your name over the colour. You are very talented!!!
Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get. Hugs & Blessings, Charlotte
See you soon!!
ReplyDeleteWOW!! What a fantastic Tea Room! I hope that you all take a lot of pics and post them so we all can enjoy the festivities!! Have a wonderful time!! I am sure you all will!!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Debbie
Ooh, Charlotte,
ReplyDeleteI am a tea lover. What a beautiful tea room for friends and family to gather. I loved the sign on the wall that actually said that and the one that says 'relax'. There's nothing quite like a good cup of tea in a proper tea cup. I have my Auntie's first ever tea set she purchased with her first pay check. I'm not sure, but at a guess I think it would have been in the very late 1930's or even early 1940's. After seeing this video I think I may dig it out and take some photo's. I have it carefully stored away, as it is sentimental value is priceless.
I hope you won't mind me asking you... How do you create such lovely graphics with your name?
I would love to be able to make a name graphic.
I LOVE THIS ONE HERE (and of course in my favourite colour), the blue heart swirl is gorgeous!
I also saw another beautiful one of yours at Spiritual Sundays with a splash of colour, hmm, like a rainbow, with your name over the colour. You are very talented!!!
I have enjoyed chatting with you.
Wishing you a pleasant Sunday. God bless.
With love and care from Kerrie. xOx