Saturday, March 5, 2011

BLOGGING WOMEN'S MINISTRY

Today for Spiritual Sundays I decided to share with you a new ministry led by Christie Love. Here are some links to click to get more info..

https://www.facebook.com/LeadHer 

Another link is Christie's web page. Christie Love http://thelovenotessite.com/

We LOVE our LeadHer Bloggers! If you have a blog and are interested in joining the LeadHer blogger pool for special access to our ministry, team, and events you can join at http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_154494171271433&ap=1 http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_154494171271433&ap=1 www.facebook.com


Some of you are aware that last week someone set up a fake facebook account for me and invited most of my facebook friends to join. Over 50 of them did join and I've been contacting each one of them to unfriend the fake site but there are still 11 of my friends that haven't taken their names off yet. The fake account even has my picture on it so it is easy to fool people. I'm saying this to say that I have been very careful since that happened to click on anything on facebook. I do believe this LeadHer ministry is legitimate or I would not be recommending it here.

It seems like this will be a good way to share our faith and our blogs with other Christians on facebook. Of course you need to be on facebook to participate in the LeadHer group.

You probably came here by clicking my link on Spiritual Sundays, but if not you can go to that blog by clicking HERE.  Over 300 people are now following that blog and we are so pleased about that.

18 comments:

  1. Thanks for this suggestion, Charlotte ... I hope to stop over there later today. We've a brand-new granddaughter, so I may not have time to join in this week's S/S.
    On a personal note, weren't you outraged at that FB attempt to clone? (Is that the right word?)
    It's a scary world we live in! "Life is fragile, handle with prayer."
    Have a blessed day!
    Myra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charlotte, Again I want to say how much I appreciate Spiritual Sunday. I had my hotmail account hacked into and the hacker sent undesirable material to all my contacts signed with my name and email address. I also had my debit card # "stolen" with over a thousand dollars of charges overseas. We are wise to take careful notice of the possibility of ID theft.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Charlotte...will check out the link and about what happened with the fake Charlotte...nothing can change the fact....you and Ginger shine for Him....and that comes through so clearly. Hugs to you.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Check the security settings on your FB account. Then change your password. i hear all the time about people's FB's getting hacked it to. Oh dear. I hope that doesn't happen to mine.
    Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How awful that someone set up a fake Facebook account for you. Yikes. Glad you’re getting it sorted out. Thanks for sharing about other ministries here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Charlotte, so sorry this happened to you. I often think how much good could be done with the time some spend causing others strife.
    Hang in there. Your work is so appreciated!
    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing about that ministry, Charlotte.
    Blessings ~

    ReplyDelete
  8. This seems like it would be a wonderful ministry. I'm glad you shared it today.
    Blessings,
    Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh WOW how disturbing for you and I hope everything rectifies itself. Why would anyone want to do that anyway? is beyond me. take care, Judyx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Charlotte:

    The "fake" ID came through my Facebook as a friend suggestion, saying we had "x" number of mutual friends. I sent a friend request and it was confirmed. Then I saw that it was fake and "unfriended" him/her.

    All that to say I'm sure it was frustrating. I'll will check out the Facebook link you suggested. I love networking with other believers.

    Blessings,
    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Drat Facebook! I had a mess with them last year. I will contact you here. I love SS and think you and Ginger are special angel ladies sent by the Lord Himself to help and encourage so many. Blessings to you today and always!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my, I'll go check to be sure. I don't do a lot on Facebook, but... Also, did you write Facebook to notify them? I don't know if that would do any good, but worth a try. :) I know Twitter has had so many issues so I am very cautious clicking there - will be more so with Facebook too. Thanks so much for the heads up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I no longer do FB and have become much more aware that it is no longer a social network but a tool to sell things.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for sharing this ministry with me. I will check it out. I think one of the beauties of the blog world is that we can learn of so many ministries doing the will of the Father.

    Blessings,
    Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  15. I also was spammed on FB. It makes you feel so bad! Have a great week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for my SS note Sweet Sis,, YOU are an amazing blessing to soooo many of us,THANKS for that too.
    Inspiration comes when we share with each other the LOVE of Christ...Hugs and Prayers Dena

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello Charlotte,
    I just needed to tell you that I can't access my email account,it's a long long story~~~ If you need to you can email Wayne or comment on my blog. I will email you when I get a new email account. It will be today I just don't know when because I have two little ones here.
    Hugs,
    Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  18. I wonder what the reason is that someone would set up an account in your name. I have a few ideas and none of them are very pleasant. Hope this is resolved for you before any unpleasantries occur.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte